When we first meet, I will bring with me a Home Buyers package prepared specifically for you. It covers everything I wish I’d known when I bought my first house. The contents include:
- The costs associated with buying a home
- Who is responsible for these costs, and when they are due
- Who gets paid by whom (from your mortgage representative, to real estate commissions, to lawyers, etc.)
- Information on mortgages
- A copy of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- What to expect in the offer process
- What to expect in the weeks before you move in
- Utility information
Knowledge is power. The more you know going into the process, the fewer surprises there are.
If you are interested in receiving my Home Buyer’s Package, please email or call me.